Battlegrounds Mobile India’s update 1.8.5 is here and it’s introduced a lot of new features to the game.
The new update has brought the Santorini arena map to the game. On this, players can compete in the new eight-vs-eight team deathmatch mode, which has been added to the batte royale title for the first time.
Besides this, Krafton has also announced that a collaboration with popular Manga series Jujutsu Kaisen is coming soon. As a part of this, characters from the series will be added to the game.
You can download the update through the Google Play Store. If you aren’t able to do this, the APK and OBB files can be downloaded to hop onto the latest update.
The APK file’s size is 79.66MB, while the OBB file is 656.6MB. Additional data including maps, skins, and textures will be downloaded when the game is opened. Players can select what features they want to download.
How to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android?
- Download and extract the APK and OBB files.
- Once this is done, locate them on your device.
- Click on the APK file to begin the installation process. You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources in the settings, however.
- The OBB file, on the other hand, has to be copied to the following location: Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile. If this folder doesn’t exist, create it with the same name.
- Open Battlegrounds Mobile India, login, and enjoy.